Pages

Thursday, January 25, 2018

4/52

So, I promised myself I wouldn't start a new quilty project until at least March, so I could focus on WIPs. But then I bought Erin Harris' new Make Your Own Medallion book, and I couldn't get a block out of my head.

WIP: Box Canyon block

I kept thinking about fabric combinations for it, and eventually succumbed to the pressure.

WIP: Box Canyon block

So, here is my Box Canyon block! And I don't know what it will be yet. Maybe I'll make three more for a nice throw quilt (the block finishes at 30")?

WIP: Box Canyon block

Maybe it will be a pillow, or maybe it will be the start of a medallion quilt as it was supposed to be. Who knows? But it was fun!

Also, this week, we tried a third recipe of the month for Smitten Kitchen's crispy tofu and broccoli with peanut sauce. It was delicious, and we will definitely make it again!

I started a new knitting project, Knottygnome's mystery lovefool sock KAL.

FO: Imbue Explorer Tote

And finally, I made my first Explorer Tote (this is the small size) using my friend Kim's new Imbue fabric line.

FO: Imbue Explorer Tote

I think it is a really striking bag in these fabrics!

3 comments:

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails