Pages

Monday, October 12, 2015

Two quilt WIPs

This week, I'm working on quilting (some free-motion, which I haven't done in awhile!) this top:

Florette quilt top

It's Jeni's Florette pattern, which is a great pattern that works up quickly and lets large prints shine. I'm quilting it with clusters of flowers, and while time-consuming, I think it will bring lots of depth to the pattern.

Florette WIP

Here's a progress shot, mostly so you can see cats.

I also recently finished quilting this lovely number:

Rapture quilt top

It's the Rapture quilt by Katy Jones, in Issue 1 of Quilt Now.

As soon as I finish quilting Florette, I have three quilts to bind. I don't normally wait to bind a quilt once it's quilted (because for me, binding is the best part!). But soon, binding and some sort of Netflix marathon will be on the agenda.

2 comments:

  1. the rapture quilt is the best heart quilt I've seen. lovely work per usual, friend!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails