Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

From Jules

The package from Julie came last week in return for my package to her. She sent me this adorable mug rug.

Mug Rug from Chicken Julie

It's so cute! Her stitching is incredible on the binding (oh man, I have so much to learn!), and I love that all of the pieces are appliqued. I can't wait to use it.

For Oliver

She also sent this freaking cute t-shirt for Oliver. I think the back is my favorite:

Roar.

Oliver will roar at you if you say the word lion, so it's very fitting.

Thanks Julie! I love everything you sent (including the earrings you made! I wore them this weekend).

5 comments:

  1. That mug rug is so cool! I want one, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so adorable! I'm not sure I could bring myself to put my coffee on the mug rug, since I know I'd spill :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never even heard of a mug rug, but now I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great swap both ways! And the little owl in the tree...oh, the little owl. How cute!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails