Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

Food Friday

How many weeks has it been since I posted a food Friday? Too many, that's how many. Being as it's a new year, a new decade, and a chance to start anew, here I am with a new Food Friday. Here's to many more!

Food Friday: Grapefruit Yogurt Cake

I made this Smitten Kitchen Grapefruit Yogurt Cake over a month ago, and have been raving about it ever since. I actually got some more grapefruit over the break, and will be making more of this, pronto.

Food Friday: Grapefruit Yogurt Cake

There is grapefruit zest in the cake itself, and juice in the two glaze mixtures on top. It's fantastic and tastes very clean/citrus-y. If grapefruit's not your thing, or it's not readily available, make it with orange, lemon, lime, or any other juicy fruit.

I wish you all a very HAPPY New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails