Pages

Friday, September 11, 2009

Freakin Good Food Friday

Seriously. Stop what you're doing. Go buy blueberries. Before they go out of season.

Make this dessert on the double. And be quick about it. If you can't buy or don't enjoy blueberries, make it with strawberries, blackberries or raspberries. Make it fast. Enjoy the delicious smell that comes out of your oven and then try not to eat all of them in one sitting. Just try.

I would probably be a skinnier gal if I didn't read Smitten Kitchen. I mean that as a compliment.

4 comments:

  1. YUM! That looks good. Too bad I'm such a klutz in the kitchen. I'll just enjoy your food photos instead. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those look really, really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're an enabler! And a very talented one whose charms are hard to resist!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails