Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009

FO: Vermillion Slouch

Hat trick #1 is complete (see post below for details on the KAL I've joined)

Details:

A Slouch for All Seasons, by Melissa Lynn
Yarn: Malabrigo Worsted, Vermillion approx. 190 yards
Needle: Size 4 dpns, size 5 circular
Time: 5 days
Recipient: unsure


Thoughts: I actually botched the pattern a bit, but luckily, I knew how to modify the reminder to match my mistake, so it's not at all noticeable. You are supposed to have two sets of k2tog, yo in each repeat, but I only did one per repeat. So when I got to the decreases, I only did one set there as well. It turned out nicely, and I'm pleased that it used up almost an entire ball of Malabrigo. I would definitely recommend this pattern, and I'll probably make it again at some point, maybe the right way!

I've already started hat trick #2, in some purchased handspun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails