Pages

Monday, December 1, 2008

WIP: Sunnyside Cowl

I started this cowl a couple of weeks ago, not really having a recipient in mind.


I worked on it a bit Thanksgiving night at my grandparents', and my grandmother commented on it. I'm now working to complete it by Christmas (which won't be too difficult), and it will be hers. Funnily enough, when I bought this colorway of Malabrigo (still my favorite yarn-love it), I thought of my grandmother. It's called Snow Bird, and my grandmother loves to watch the birds outside her home in the country. She feeds them year round, and sits by the window in the winter, working puzzles and watching the birds. The colorway is vibrant, and difficult to photograph. I'm eager to finish it so she can wear it through winter and hopefully, for years to come.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is a great color! I hadn't seen it before. I'm still looking for the perfect pattern for my random skein of Malabrigo, so I'll keep this one in mind. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails