Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Frozen Lemonade Pie

Are you craving an end of summer dessert? Do you love anything with graham cracker crust? Do you have some fresh or frozen berries that need a purpose? Then take ten minutes out of your life, and make this easy recipe:

Covered in homemade whipped cream-we couldn't wait for it to get thick

Frozen Lemonade Pie
provided by my mom (I'm not sure where she got it)

Graham crackers (one package)
3 T butter
One can frozen lemonade
One quart frozen vanilla yogurt
Frozen or fresh fruit (optional)
9 X 13 dish

Process or crush graham crackers, and mix with melted butter to form crust, and stick it in the fridge to set.
Mix frozen yogurt, lemonade, and berries (you may want to process or puree the berries, so they don't clump together and freeze). Pour it on the crust. Freeze, covered, for at least 3-4 hours. Eat, and if preferred, top with whipped cream.

You could easily modify this recipe. I added blackberries. After I made it, I thought about using some lemon juice instead of lemonade to reduce the sugar. I thought about using a different kind of juice. I thought about using flavored frozen yogurt, like raspberry maybe? The possibilities are endless.

Make this. You won't regret it. It's delicious and easy.
Thanks to mom for the lovely dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails