Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

An amazingly good blast from the past

I just got a random facebook message from an old friend; a friend from what feels like a different life. I haven't spoken with him in at least four years, and I always regretted the way things ended with him and his wife, both of whom I thoroughly respect and miss. I've thought often of them, and have wanted to make contact,but due to the circumstances, I thought it best to leave it alone. I was shocked to see his name today, and am so thrilled that I get another chance to be part of their lives, and vice versa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails