Pages

Friday, February 1, 2008

Feelin' good

Yesterday was one of those days that just kept getting better and better. I got a raise at work, a fabulous hair cut, followed by a brand new computer (it wasn't free or anything, it just happened to be ready to pick up last night) and sushi!!!
Ah, it was lovely.
No real knitting news to report, although I'm still finishing up Twiggy Tweed. All I have left is the CC panels for either side, and I'm contemplating a pocket or some other embellishment. I bought some really fun fabric for the lining from one of my stash enhancement favorites.
I get to have sushi again for dinner tonight. I'm the luckiest girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails