Pages

Monday, January 7, 2008

I can see it now

The finish line is close on my shrug. I'm nearly done with the second sleeve, and I will finish it tonight, as well as seaming of both sleeves. Now, all that's left, is the daunting picking up of many stitches. :\

Me? No, I ain't scared. Not at all. Okay. Maybe a little. I just don't want to botch my knitting this late in the game. It's one thing if, right out of the gate, you mess up. But now? Nope. Not gonna happen. I will again, turn to the internets for assistance, as well as my go-to knitting queen, Sarah, to make sure I don't eff it up.

Unfortunately, I'm not home right now, so I'll have to post pictures this evening. Maybe the pictures will contain sleeved completion!
Of course, my mind is already wandering about what the next project will be. I haven't touched any other knitting since I started the shrug, which is kind of a neat feeling. Don't get used to it though.

2 comments:

  1. Ugh. I hate picking up stitches too--especially when there are a lot of them. They always end up looking better than I thought they would though, so good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're almost there!!! Hang in there - it will be worth it :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails